Friday, February 7, 2014

Met Tori Spelling!


All Ready to go to meet Tori Spelling!
July 20, 2010






It was 11:30pm and it was my turn!!



She was like, "OMG these are so cute! And thank you for bringing Lollipops, I was suppose to bring back some to the kids when I went home, Thank you so much!"
She loved them!








Tori Said, 1500 fans showed up and she stayed until 2:20am to sign everyones book!

Mehran Signed the book too!

This is what I made for Liam
The call him "Monkey"



I made Lady Bug for Stella, they called her Buggy!


Small keepsake cans with personalized chocolates and lollipops (my friend made)


No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW Website re-opening!

GRAND RE-OPENING!! July 10, 2020 AJ CANDY WRAPPERS! http://ajcandywrappers.com/ Come by to see our sweet candy wrapper designs!...